killerkelly Mod App

guitarguy710

killerkelly Mod App

Post by guitarguy710 » July 10th, 2014, 2:41 am

- Your name & ingame name(s)- killerkelly
- Why you want to be a Mod- after seeing the true potential of this server, i would be honored to help out my superiors in any way possible.
- Why you would be a good Mod- i like to think im a natural born leader. after 4 years in my local volunteer fire dept and reaching the rank of captain, and being the president of the Students Against Destructive Decisions club, along with working security for carnivals and fairs, i believe i have what it takes to make a great addition.
- What experience you have in moderating a server.- ive been a moderator on 1 server before. myself, along with a friend were banned after banning a player for using an xray mod. my friend and i later discovered that the player was a good friend of the owner. after hearing this, we wanted nothing to do with the server and left.
- Your Age and Time Zone. 17, eastern time.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.- english
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft- i started a long time ago when sissy was a new moderator. however, due to my involvment in the firehouse and getting ready for college, i was unable to play for a few months.
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.- when i am on, im am usually on for a minimum of 2 hours. i really dont need too much time to actually play. speaking out of 2 hours, i can be a moderator for an hour an half.
thank you for your time and i hope to hear from you and work for you soon.
- IGN: killerkelly