colonel_shepard's Mod Application

colonel_shepard

colonel_shepard's Mod Application

Post by colonel_shepard » July 9th, 2014, 10:47 pm

My name Is Ollie Bariwse and I am colonel_shepard in minecraft.
I would love to be a mod on the clownercraft server because I feel I could really help out the community since they have helped me out so much before.
I feel I would be a good mod because I like order and respect over the anarchy and rampant griefing that has plagued minecraft for so long, and I would like to end that so that minecraft can become a more user friendly place than it currently seems to be. I would really love to bring this ethic into a moderating career on Clownercraft to help their community and give back to them for such an incredible server.
I moderated a friends server for three months and later worked on my own server as an administrator and moderator for about 3 1/2 years or so.
I am currently 16 and living in the central standard time time-zone.
i speak english as a primary language an fluently in Latin. i am also currently learning German
I have played on clowercraft for about a year and a half.
I usually spend around 4-6 hours a day on clownercraft unless I am at a gaming tournament or studying for exams. i could easily spend all, if not most, of my time on clownercraft moderating.

Thanks for reading through this and thanks for the incredible community - Shepard