Supah_Felix Mod Application

SupahFelix

Supah_Felix Mod Application

Post by SupahFelix » July 7th, 2014, 10:26 pm

My name is Alex, aka Supah_felix in game. Call me Supah!

Why do I want to be a Mod?

- I would like to be a moderator because I enjoy helping people. Even though anyone can do that, I feel that with a moderator task, I'll get more chances. Beyond that, the chance to see the variety of buildings people come up with is another huge perk in my eyes.

Why would I be a good Mod?

- I'm a friendly person, and can control my frustration easily. I'll do my best to resolve any issues quickly, no harm done :D I also have vast knowledge of commands and plug-ins. and if I don't' know something, I can become an expert in a day

What experience do I have moderating a server?

- In a previous server i worked my way up from an unknown player to head admin, and continued with that server for over a year. I know all the little tricks ;)

My age and time zone?

- I'm 19 at the moment, and live in PST

My first language, and any other languages I can speak fluently?

- Sadly, I only know english, but have plans to learn more in the years to come

How long have I played on ClownerCraft?

- Honestly I have no idea, I think it's well over a year at this point, though I've taken small breaks from minecraft, I plan to be on at least once a day for an hour or two. Probably more!

How much time do I spend on the server, and how much of that can I use for Moderating?

- At the moment I'm spending hours at a time on the server, and I can spend just about all of it moderating. When I do find a job, I'll have to cut my time, but you can expect me to be here everyday. With the occasional break for my league matches in CounterStrike.

As a bit of a sign-off I'd like to use this space to say that I understand I just returned to the server recently, and if that's the reason you don't choose me, I completely understand. But if you do happen to choose me, I'll do my best to keep the server stable, and the players happy. Farewell, and thank you for reading!

SupahFelix

Re: Supah_Felix Mod Application

Post by SupahFelix » July 8th, 2014, 7:05 pm

As an update, Ill be gone today due to an unexpected family emergency. I'll be back later tonight. I apologize for this but I had no knowledge of the situation beforehand.