shunSY mod app

shunSY

shunSY mod app

Post by shunSY » July 6th, 2014, 3:36 am

Your name & ingame name(s)
- Why you want to be a Mod
- Why you would be a good Mod
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
- Your Age and Time Zone
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.

My name is shun yang game name shunSY

I want to be a mod because I think I have enough pain with the fact that the mod is not enough and every time i make a Mordred when there is no mods around. i have to wait for like 30m -2 hour when there is no mod online. most time with little grief is ok. but when stuff happen like last time someone use near 30 TNT on my chest room there is no way for me to wait so long. since i can;t do anything with out the chest room.
i quit the server because of that . but it did;t mean i don;t like or love this server. i do, but i am just too tired. i can't handle it anymore.
i about to quit the other server i was on because i like this server more. and i don;t think i can play MC with out it . but i don;t want the same pain happen again. i want to be mod. i want to help other player that face the same problem that i face many time in Clownercraft .

shunSY

Re: shunSY mod app

Post by shunSY » July 6th, 2014, 3:43 am

I think I will be a good mod because there is something that most of the staff don't know . when a beacon get grief on the side like iron or diamond.. and when a staff roll back the lost of iron blocks. the effect of the beacon is not roll back with it . and i think i have spend around one or more stack of iron ingot to re enable the effect of the beacon. since i get 1-2 grief on beacon a day or two. those stuff is only know by the player that build not far away form spawn. and have beacon. AND DID;T QUIT. there is lot more stuff like this. but i belive i can do it .i know a lot of players. i make a lot of friend in server. and u know . help out new player when they need it . or just tp to some new player i don;t know and give a bunch of basic need to him XD. i know how hard is the job of staff and i really really want to join bobe sissy star... together we make family XD
I am a admin in my friend’s server before for only 2 month and the server was close.

I am a 17 years old young man,(I have been work outside since I am 15 so I not those young kid that say bad word all the time in the mouth ) my time zone is U.S. new york.ETC

my first language is Chinese and i know English...

I think I have been playing n clownercraft for around 8-10 month? I really not sure but plz checkout .

i not sure with it . but is summer and i will pay MC alot. on the time around ECT time 12:00-3:00PM(since i know there is a lot of mod at this point) i may spend some time on League of Legends.
and else most of the time i will be on.