Anabels (ninjasheep357's) Trainee Mod Application

ninjasheep357

Anabels (ninjasheep357's) Trainee Mod Application

Post by ninjasheep357 » July 1st, 2014, 4:03 am

Hello, my name is ninjasheep357, otherwise know more commonly as Ninja :D. My "in real life" name is Anabel.

I know that I have not been apart of this server nearly as long as other people, but I feel like this community has quickly accepted me. I also see that the mods/admins are constantly busy keeping the server clean and running. I would love to help people, as it's one of my favorite things to do. I think I would be a great member of the staff because I am hard working and loyal. I am also online a lot, and will continue to be for a long time (hopefully :D ). I also feel like I am now a familiar face to a lot of people in the server. I would like to help you because the staff on this server sometimes seemed a little stressed, and that's not always a good thing. I think I would be a good mod because I am really a people person and I really get along with others. I've moderated/administrated some small servers, probably about 5-6 people smaller then ClownerCraft. I definitely think I could handle being a mod on this server, as taking on new challenges really keeps me motivated. I am 13 years old and am going to be turning 14 in October. I have Eastern Time Zone. My first language was English and I am taking classes in school for Spanish. I have been playing on this server for at least 7-8 months. I probably spend at least 4-8 hours on this server a day, depending on the day. And I would be willing to sped at least 1/2 all of my time helping people if not all of it.Also, having a pile of things to do (tickets) always makes me want to do them :D. I really love this server, and I have invested much of my time into it :). I would deeply appreciate it if I was chosen for trial/training mod, because I would love to help this server and keep it up and running. I promise that if I am chosen you would not regret it, and if it's not me I hope the other trainee is trustworthy as well.

Thank you for the opportunity,

Anabel (ninjasheep357)