PhuZioNn's Mod Application (1)

PhuZioNn

PhuZioNn's Mod Application (1)

Post by PhuZioNn » July 1st, 2014, 2:37 am

I would like to begin by wishing all applicants luck =)

I have never been banned from ClownerCraft nor do I ever intend to
I am currently above bronze rank (Finally hey Clowner =D)

- My name is Ryan (Yes feel free to call me that) my in game name is PhuZioNn

- Reason I would like to be a Mod is because I get enjoyment and satisfaction from helping others. Not sure if you've seen examples of this in game but I commonly give away material, my opinion and suggestions, I even went as far as to build a very efficient exp farm for everyone on the server.

- Why I would be a good mod? In honesty, the technical bit of it would be a learning curve and I cannot say that I would be good cause I've never done it. However being a Mod is more than just that. I believe that I am fair and just. I am mature (most of the time), I have ideas and are not afraid to voice them. I get along with everyone that I have talked to so far. I do have building skill although I don't believe that to be very high priority. I'm calm and rational. I have the ability to take control of a situation and am capable of solving problems/issues. I have good people skill and communicate clearly. Alright, so on and so forth this section is getting way too long cause I love myself way too much haha. Oh and PS, I have two kids, I'm sure you understand how that may be applicable lol.

- The experience that I have in moderating a "Minecraft" server is none. However I have been playing video games for many years and have experience in other games as an admin / game master / moderator and I believe I have a good understanding of what is required.

Bobetholemew

Re: PhuZioNn's Mod Application (1)

Post by Bobetholemew » July 4th, 2014, 10:29 pm

Congratulations! You have been accepted as Trainee-Mod. You will train for the mod position and if we feel you do well enough you will be promoted to Mod, if not you will go back to your original rank.

Again Congrats PhuZioNn! :D :D