Knight_Creeper's Mod App - EDITED - July 1st

Knight_Creeper

Knight_Creeper's Mod App - EDITED - July 1st

Post by Knight_Creeper » June 30th, 2014, 9:46 pm

Hello, I'm Stephen W, my Ingame name is Knight_Creeper and I'd like to be a mod because I've been on ClownerCraft for more then a year and I want to do anything I can to help the server. I think I'd be a good mod because, though I don't know many of the commands and I don't have too much experience, I learn VERY fast and I'm loyal. Plus, ClownerCraft is my personal favorite Minecraft server and as I said before, would love and appreciate the ability the help the server from the common and annoying "RULE BRAKERS" dun dun... dunnn. Anyways, My age is 14 and my time zone is Eastern Standard Time (USA), My first language is English and I'm LEARNING Spanish by next year I'll be able to read most Spanish, so YAY. I also try to play on ClownerCraft everyday for between 2 to 6 sometimes 8 hours a day, I can use About all of the time for moderating.Also I'm stone rank, but as Clowner said, I'm fine for sending an app. Sorry just wanted to add that for the other staff that might not know that. :D Thank You for reading my Mod App. :D

- Stephen AKA "Knight_Creeper" also known as K.C. or Knight

:arrow: P.S. Every 1, 2, or maybe 3 months I'll take a 1 to 2 week long break because of playing TOO much Minecraft, also from July 10th - July 17th I'll be on family vacation, so I cant't play much if even at all.
:arrow: P.P.S I'd recommend reading this mod app at least once every day, I might change somethings. Sorry.
:arrow: NOTE: Sorry for editing this Mod App so much. I have a problem with wanting to get things right, kinda like OCPD (Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder) or "Mini" OCD, which I don't have. ;)
Last edited by Knight_Creeper on July 2nd, 2014, 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Citostick

Re: Knight_Creeper's Mod App

Post by Citostick » July 1st, 2014, 12:04 am

Woooooooo Knight :D Good lucksers ^^ you're awesome also i ALSO hope you get it

Knight_Creeper

Re: Knight_Creeper's Mod App

Post by Knight_Creeper » July 1st, 2014, 5:01 pm

Thanks for the support, Cito. I appreciate it!! :D