mod apllication

Brandoman667890

mod apllication

Post by Brandoman667890 » May 6th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Hello my name is brandon and my ingame name is Brandoman667890 i would like to be a mod because i have a ton of exsperience moderating server and i have so much time i could donate to this server i am on every single day for at least 3 hours and i would help people as best to my abillity evenif it took hours to help them i would be a good mod because i am a kind hearted guy and i ould help anyone with any problems even if it took really long times i would love to help anyone in need and i would do my job to moderate the server and would not allow any rule breaking i have much exsperience moderating servers i have moderated 3 servers last year and for about a year i moderated them and i am familar with the ticket system and the grief fixing and i would be great for that i am recently 15 and my time zone is moutian and i can only speak english i have played on clownercraft for about 6 months now i spend between 4-5 hours each day on clownercraft and could moderate all that time thanks for alllowing me to apply.

-Brandoman667890