BlueDevil3312's Mod App.

BlueDevil3312

BlueDevil3312's Mod App.

Post by BlueDevil3312 » May 3rd, 2014, 11:14 am

`My name is Cale. My in game name is BlueDevil3312. I want to be a mod because I think it would be a good experience and teach me to learn all the commands too. I think I would be a good mod because I learn things quick and know what I am doing right when I learn it. I have never had any experience in moderating a server. I am 15 years old and my time zone is Mountain time in the U.S.A. My first language is American English, and that's the only language I can speak. I have played on ClownerCraft for about 5 months now. I spend as much time as I can on the server and have a lot of fun playing with my friends on it. I could spend quite a bit of my time moderating if I have to. I am in the middle of golf right now, but practice will be over by 6:00 my time everyday leaving me 4-5 hours of moderating time after that. Golf also ends in about 2 weeks so it wouldn't be much longer i have practice anyways. And then when summer vacation comes I will have a month to a month and a half of moderating. That's when harvest comes and I would have to moderate later at night but would still try to be on as long as possible. I hope you consider my application and talk to you soon!