Citostick's Mod Application

Citostick

Citostick's Mod Application

Post by Citostick » May 2nd, 2014, 2:09 pm

Your name & ingame name : Destanie Eveline - Destiny Evelynn, Des (whatever you want) Citostick
Why you want to be a Mod : I want to be a mod because i think i can make this server better and even more fun for everyone to enjoy, i'm a fast learner and like to learn about anything i dont understand yet, i love to help people and solve crimes ;)
Why you would be a good Mod : I am fun to work with and i think i can be a good new add-on for this server. i love to help people and solve problems. I am online a lot and want to give my full 100% of that time to help :D
What experience you have in moderating a server : I have been moderating on a small starting server for a month, sadly the owner couldnt keep the server online and closed it. I know Crowd control and i'm able to handle angry people without getting angry. I know a little bit about worldedit and Coreprotect but i'm willing to learn more :D
Your Age and Time Zone : (march 12 1997) 17 and (GMT + 2:00)
Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently. : Dutch and English, I also can read and understand german half, but can't speak it. i will learn this in august when i start studying Leisure & Hospitality. I can talk a tiny bit french.
How long you have played on ClownerCraft : i can't remember really, a few weeks now but i already love the server.
How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating : Because i finished my books at school early and did my exams i have too much free time, i can be online practically any day, on monday, tuesday and friday i'll be working at a revalidation centre for elder people, but in the evening i can be here. So per day about 10 hours. (7 hours on monday, tuesday and friday)

I also made a small version of the pokémon song if anyone wants to hear it in TS :)
Have a nice day!
Yours Sincerely,
Citostick (des) (citoburd)
So let me introduce myself, I am Citostick, Or, as i would LOVE to be called, The Doctor ~ Now you must wonder, What doctor? Well, you shouldnt be thinking 'what doctor' but 'who doctor' or 'Doctor Who'

Bobetholemew

Re: Citostick's Mod Application

Post by Bobetholemew » May 2nd, 2014, 2:21 pm

Goodluck Cito (Des) :D