Mod

realzombie123

Mod

Post by realzombie123 » April 27th, 2014, 2:48 am

I would like to apply for mod. I am realzombie123. I am bronze rank, so i am eligible. I spend about 4-5 hrs on sat-sun on the server most of the time. But, on mon-fri, i have school, so about 3 hours on those days at the most. I have been playing clownercraft for a week, about. I speak English. I am 11 and i am in the timezone PST. I have no experience in moderating a server, but i learn quickly and will most likely catch on. I want to be a mod because i want to help out the server and help people rankup by giving them advice, comments, and other stuff. Also, i want to rid griefers from clownercraft. I think i would be a good mod because i don't cheat on servers, and i have no mods like X-ray, or cheat mods. I also would never abuse my mod powers if i am accepted, and wont give people with dirt houses ranks up to stone or higher, and furthermore, i wont give my friends rankups because they are my friends or anything like that. I hope you take these comments into consideration and reply to me on what you think. Goodbye! :D