shunSY mod app

shunSY

shunSY mod app

Post by shunSY » April 25th, 2014, 1:16 am

Your name & ingame name(s)
- Why you want to be a Mod
- Why you would be a good Mod
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
- Your Age and Time Zone
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.

My name is shunSY game name shunSY

I want to be a mod because I think I have done most of the stuff I can do in server so I want to do something to use my time and also I running around the server a lot everythime I see a place look like it grief I will make a modreq for it. And I think it will be batter if I can be a staff and do it my self.

I think I will be a good mod because I have lot of free time in my hand and also I have been fellow the rule for a long time with out get in to any trouble. Also I can tell the mods like me too XD. I have understand the rule pretty nice I think.

I am a admin in my friend’s server before for only 2 month and the server was close.

I am a 17 years old young man,(I have been work outside since I am 15 so I not those young kid that say bad word all the time in the mouth ) my time zone is U.S. newyork.

my first language is chinese and i know english...

I think I have been playing n clownercraft for around 5-6 month? I really not sure but plz checkout .
Will I have nothing to do in server beside stay in my farm and making more wheat and sougercane… so I think my game time will be the time

I can spend full gametime on moderating. I can spend aleast 3 hour or more on server everyday. I am on around 8-8:55AM in the morning because I have a computer class in school and 4-8:00PM I am all free.