Countingcheese Mod Application

Countingcheese

Countingcheese Mod Application

Post by Countingcheese » April 22nd, 2014, 10:25 pm

My real name is Christina and my minecraft username is Countingcheese. I am 16 year old and is in my third year of high school. I had skipped a grade in middle school, that why I am in my third year in high school.

The reason why I want to become a mod is every time I find a house that has been griefed, I feel bad and I want to do something about it. I also love to give players advice about what to do to their house to rankup. I hate when players are abusing,breaking the rules,and using caps.

I would make a great mod for the server because on my friend server, I was an admin and I know what it is like to be a mod. My friend server got shut down because he had stopped playing minecraft and got bored so he shut it down. I know how to ban and temp-ban players.

My first language is English and I can also speak some Italian.I am taking online class to learn to speak Italian.

As long as I can remember I been playing on this server for about 6-7 months.

Since my Dad Is traveling around states for art shows, I have a lot of time to go and play on the server. I played on this server mostly on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Depending on what kind of day i am having i mostly play 2-3 hours, including breaks.

From Christina, Aka Countingcheese