Winterblob's Moderator Application

WinterBlob

Winterblob's Moderator Application

Post by WinterBlob » April 21st, 2014, 4:58 pm

- Your name & ingame name(s)
- Why you want to be a Mod
- Why you would be a good Mod
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
- Your Age and Time Zone
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.

Owen, winterblob (Case sensitive)
I feel like being a moderator Is a nice change of pace. Also, I hate when players are abusing/ breaking rules, and not being able to do anything about that makes me feel, well, helpless.

I would make a good mod because I feel like I can handle situations, and lighten up tense situation. When I joined ClownerCraft, all the moderators and administrators were very helpful to me, and I wish to return the favor, Not to be annoying whilst trying to help a grief,or other staff business, and them getting mad at me.
I have moderated servers before, most recently a server that closed called GlitterStarMC. It was quite a good one, rivaling even ClowerCraft. I still think this server is God, by the way :D
13, Pacific time zone. (C.A. USA)
English is my language, I speak it, my friends speak it, this server speaks it, you speak it. I dabble in Spanish, as well.
I have been playing Clowercraft for around 4-5 months now, and I feel like I have gotten a good understanding of It's community. I know lots of players, Which I hope would help. Including mods/admins.
Lets See.... I go to school from 8:30(AM) to 2:50(PM) except for Wednesdays, I get out at 1:30(PM) then. I can moderate almost all of my time on the server, from about 3:30(PM) to 8:30(PM) I have to get off at 9:00.

Thank you for considering me as a trainee- Moderator, I hope you all keep on keeping on, And have a good day.

-Winter Le~ Blob