AssassinStar7's Mod Application.

AssassinStar7's Mod Application.

Post by AssassinStar7 » April 19th, 2014, 8:40 pm

Hello, my name's AssassinStar7. I'd like to post a mod application. ^-^

- Your name & ingame name(s): My name is Danielle and my username is AssassinStar7.
- Why you want to be a Mod: I adore helping people and lending a hand. I dislike seeing people griefed and I'd like to be a mod so I can help them and help get them back on their feet. I also adore helping new players. A friend in need is a friend indeed. :)
- Why you would be a good Mod: Never thought about that... I'm not one to judge myself, but I do think I'd be a good mod because I'm helpful and caring. If the time comes to it, I am strict and I enforce rules. But not in a bad sort of way. Over all I enjoy helping. :D
- What experience you have in moderating a server.: Sadly none right now. Well... Some. But not a lot. Everyone has to start somewhere right?
- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 17, turning 18 as of Aug 1st. My time zone is Central US time.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.: I speak English only.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft: Um... I think since November of 2013. But I am Diamond rank and working on Aztec. ^^
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.: I am on almost all day everyday. I think the only time I'm not on is if I'm sick or a bit busy. And I can dedicate all that time to being a mod. There's a few weekends I might not be on. But for the most part, I'm on just about all day, every day. ^^

Re: AssassinStar7's Mod Application.

Post by Sissy1985 » April 27th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Congratulations! You have been accepted as Trainee-Mod. You will train for the mod position and if we feel you do well enough you will be promoted to Mod, if not you will go back to your original rank.
Again Congrats! :D :D

Re: AssassinStar7's Mod Application.

Post by Turtle_2000 » April 27th, 2014, 8:33 pm

Congrats Assassin!