Bobetholemew's Mod Application

Bobetholemew

Bobetholemew's Mod Application

Post by Bobetholemew » April 19th, 2014, 6:28 pm

Ingame Name: Bobetholemew

I am applying for the position of mod as I believe I am well suited to the role. I am 32 years of age and own my own company and therefore have considerable experience guiding, teaching, regulating others. The respect I have as a player on Clownercraft has been earned through my adhering to the rules of the server and assisting/advising other players to do the same, as well as helping my fellow players achieve higher ranks and becoming more familiar with the nuances of being a good player, both in minecraft as a game and on this server. I have no experience moderating a minecraft server however I do run my own website and am willing to learn how to use the plugins required for the position and can make most of my online time available to become proficient and complete the tasks required of me should my application be accepted. I live in EST and am online quite often for several hours when there are no mods, so this may be of value as I could fill that time moderating for the server. Clownercraft is the only online server i play Minecraft on and have been doing so almost since it's inception, and frequently. I am willing to give any amount of time needed whilst online to being a mod over and above tending to my own builds/projects. My only fluent written language is english.

I thank you in advance for considering my application and wish all the other entrants the best of luck with theirs.

Sincerely, Patrick (Bobetholemew)

Sissy1985

Re: Bobetholemew's Mod Application

Post by Sissy1985 » April 23rd, 2014, 5:12 pm

Congratulations! You have been accepted as Trainee-Mod. You will train for the mod position and if we feel you do well enough you will be promoted to Mod, if not you will go back to your original rank.

Again Congrats Bobe! :D :D

75elks

Post by 75elks » April 23rd, 2014, 9:08 pm

Congratz Bobe :D

Bobetholemew

Post by Bobetholemew » May 2nd, 2014, 2:12 pm

I never went back to read a reply! TY for selecting me and I am working diligently to be the best I can for the server :D