75elkls mod app

75elks

75elkls mod app

Post by 75elks » April 19th, 2014, 5:44 pm

Your name & ingame name(s)
- Why you want to be a Mod
- Why you would be a good Mod
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
- Your Age and Time Zone
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.

My Name is Dennis my in game name is 75elkls i would like to be a mod because i would like to help the staff out with the tickets
that have been around for a while and take a while to get awnered i would also like to be a mod because i would like to help
the players out more with bigger things like rankups and griefs than smaller things like getting staff when somone is advertising
or spamming the server. I honestly think i would be a good mod because i like to help people with problems and i know all to the commands
to ban and roll back and also i think some people would like me to me mod because some people have said
that and that people like me on the server(also i really dont want to sound selfish at all if i sound like it im very sorry)
I have small amount of moderating a server because i havnt been a mod on a server in along time but i have been mod on
and admin on some servers recently and i know the commands i would have to use and i have owned my own public server before
(sorry is im no me specific)
I am 14 years of age and my time zone is est
i am only fluent in english
i have played on clownercraft for about 8-9 months im not positive
i spend most of my day on the server and i would spend time moderating when i have to and when im not needed ill do
other things.

Sissy1985

Re: 75elkls mod app

Post by Sissy1985 » April 24th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Congratulations! You have been accepted as Trainee-Mod. You will train for the mod position and if we feel you do well enough you will be promoted to Mod, if not you will go back to your original rank.
Again Congrats! :D :D

p.s. Dont screw up Den Den....lol jk

Noivy

Re: 75elkls mod app

Post by Noivy » April 24th, 2014, 9:20 pm

Congrats Denden C: