Mod Application/I'm back for good!

Rysters15

Mod Application/I'm back for good!

Post by Rysters15 » May 10th, 2014, 2:31 pm

Hello, All!

I'd first of all like to introduce my self to the new players to the server. I'm Ryan [Ex-Admin]Rysters15

The reason i'd like to be a Mod, and think i'd make a good Mod is because I've had several months of experience with administrating this server. I'm 16 soon to be 17 years of age and I am in the GMT time zone. I speak English as my first language and am currently about to take a GCSE exam in German, so I can speak German too :P I've been a player on ClownerCraft since before it's initial public release of what i believe to be the 23rd of March 2013. I've been playing on it since it was a small server hosted on Nathanael's spare computer. I helped create the original server and i like to think I've helped it to what it's become today.

I've recently started to get back into playing Minecraft after having an accident skateboarding meaning I can't skateboard any more without the risk of seriously damaging my hip. Once I've done my exams (in about 2 weeks time) I will have a long 15 week break which I will dedicate to staffing this server. The long lasting staff such as TheClowner (Nathanael) will know that during my school breaks I put all of my time into it. I'll be on it from when i wake up until 2:00 in the morning staffing it to keep it well and in a good condition. I know most of the commands and the plugins this server uses and will be able to use them to their full potential as I myself had a server which Nathanael helped me with. We both used the same plugins.

Even though I'm not staff at the moment, in my title it says i'm an ex admin meaning that I know how the server works and i help people out when they need it. Please feel free to ask me for any help and assistance even if i don't make the staff rank.

I'd like to thank you in reading this and I'll see you more often on the server from now on :)

Yours very sincerely,
Ryan -Rysters15