Madmixer13 Mod Application

madmixer13

Madmixer13 Mod Application

Post by madmixer13 » January 3rd, 2014, 4:55 pm

Hello I would love to become mod on this server beacuase I love this server and everyone on it, The staff are great but few are online and there are a lot of people that play this server, so a lot of tickets must be created over time, and I would like to make it easyier for the rest of the staff.

I have been playing this server for a few months now and it has became my favorite server, I love to build and survive without having to also be the best of everyone and not have all my items tookin away from one raid.

I am 14 years old and I am very mature I am polite and I would also love to help the players when they don't understand, I play this server a lot and I would Just Love to Be Staff on here, I have had experience with staff before, I was Co-Owner on a server before it got shut down.

I love all the staff on there but honestley they are not on as much to help everyone, and one more reason I would like to become staff is This is the best server ever and I just wish to make it better, I have Skype if you need that, Just let me know and I will tell you in game.
Thank you for Your Time And Have A Nice Day To All ClownerCraft Staff
I saw someone else go by this, so I am going to. -Madmixer13
- Your name & ingame name(s)- Name-Kobe IGN-Madmixer13
- Why you want to be a Mod- I want to help people and make less work for everyone.
- Why you would be a good Mod- I Love that server, and I aways help people when they need it, I am mature respectful and honest
- What experience you have in moderating a server.- I have been staff on many servers, but just recently Co-Owner on a server if you would like to see one of those servers, please let me know.
The rest will be in a reply, sorry not enough room.
Last edited by madmixer13 on January 3rd, 2014, 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xmanman05

Re: Madmixer13 Mad Application

Post by xmanman05 » January 3rd, 2014, 5:16 pm

madmixer13 is not 14 he is 13

madmixer13

Re: Madmixer13 Mad Application

Post by madmixer13 » January 3rd, 2014, 5:21 pm

It was a typo

madmixer13

Re: Madmixer13 Mod Application

Post by madmixer13 » January 3rd, 2014, 6:48 pm

- Your Age and Time Zone- I am 13 Years Old And My Time Zone Is The Eastern Standard Time (EST) Zone.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.- I can only speak English And A Little Bit of Spanish
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft- I would say a few months, 3 or 4.
-How much time would I spend Moderating and How much time am I on the server- 3-4 hours a day I spent on ClownerCraft and I would say 90% of that for moderating.