Mod Application - snowcoat

snowcoat

Mod Application - snowcoat

Post by snowcoat » December 31st, 2013, 10:57 pm

- Your name & ingame name(s)
- Why you want to be a Mod
- Why you would be a good Mod
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
- Your Age and Time Zone
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.

Hello, I am Kat my in game name is snowcoat.

I want to be a Mod because I am very dedicated to this server when I play Minecraft and believe I could help it grow in numbers and make people happy. No one has really told me I would be a good Mod but I like to help people when in need.

I have never Moderated a server before but I am happy to learn and if I'm chosen hopefully this server will help me grow used to the commands that I have access to. I am looking into the commands and movements I will hopefully have access to as a Mod. :P I am OK with memory so it should be fine.

I am 13 years old and my time zone is GMT. As many other people have said, age doesn't play a part in the role of Mod. I am normally a happy person but can be strict and stern when needed. I try to avoid the server when in a bad mood for the sake of the people online. :mrgreen:

I can only speak English and no other language.

I have played on ClownerCraft for 7-8 months now I believe. :P

I am a common ClownerCrafter and am online for maybe 3 hours. I could put all my time into Mod activities because I only build small things now and work on my Modern build when everything else is taken care of :D . I would love to become Mod because I hate it when people take the advantage when Mods are not online to spam and use "Caps Lock". I feel more Mods could help make this less common. A lot of things have happened to me in 2013, Good but mostly Bad, I love this server so much and if I could be Mod I would be so happy. Thank You if you have considered me as a Mod. :lol: :D :lol: :D ;)