My Mod Application.

Jobawick

My Mod Application.

Post by Jobawick » December 25th, 2013, 2:43 am

Hello everybody,
I have been told that I should apply for mod so I sit here 1am in the morning on christmas day writing this.
My first name is Joe. Im currently 12 years old and live in England. I have many friends across the server and I try to make more. I speak English and am normally on from 3pm to 9pm GMT time. The tolerences I would have will be if somebody bypasses swear filter I would warn them and if they carry on I would take further action. I have acctually learnt commands from other server owners and staff. Also I have taught myself a little bit about group manager. I would ban whoever griefs or steals from someone. Also, I have seen if somebody griefs and ASKS to be banned, I would follow what I have seen Clowner do and jail them.

Extra Info about me:
People know IRL or on MC know me as very mature for my age and I know how to sort out problems that may accure.

Good luck to all of you!
-Jobawick
-Jobawick

Jobawick

Re: My Mod Application.

Post by Jobawick » December 26th, 2013, 4:38 pm

I have also forgot to say, I try to be fair with people. I also want to explain that it doesn't matter how young you are to apply for [Mod]. I don't like seeing people saying your too young to be moderator as it doesn't say you NEED to be a certain age or higher. Just something to know. :)
-Jobawick

lostfelineangel

Re: My Mod Application.

Post by lostfelineangel » December 26th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Jobawick is right about the age thing no one should consider him too young after all he's only a year younger than me and I'm not a complete failure of a mod now am I? On second thoughts don't answer that...