BadgerTom's Mod Application

BadgerTom

BadgerTom's Mod Application

Post by BadgerTom » December 24th, 2013, 12:45 pm

Tom Coventry aka BadgerTom.

I am applying for a Moderator position because i have noticed that only a few mods are ever online (well mods and admins but not applying for admin... ever!) and they are always up to their eyeballs with issues and i wanted to help lighten the load. I also think that i would be able to help the existing mods because i have been on ther server for about six months now and have familiarised myself with the various rules/codes of conduct and am usually repeating them to other users when there are no staff online.

Well i'm not sure if i'd be a good mod really, but i'm willing to learn, have the time needed to be around daily and if there is a training program for mods then am happy to listen to other mods and learn. The main point is i'm willing to try.

Experience, well i've not been a minecraft moderator before, but i used to co-run a forum at University, and was a moderator for a forum for people with AS (www.intensitysquared.com). Despite that i'm mature and have patience, understanding, compassion and tollerance.

I'm 30 and am from South Wales so that's GMT +0

I only know two languages... English and Bad English! I can howeevr, refrain from using Bad English (by Bad English i mean profanity not speaking with numbers or missing our letters in words!)

As i said previously i've been here about six months, not sure how long as i didn't mark down the date i joined the server for posterity!

Also as previously stated i have a LOT of free time, so am able to put atleast an hour or two into mod type activities daily.

I hope i will be taken into consideration :)

saraholmsted

Re: BadgerTom's Mod Application

Post by saraholmsted » January 1st, 2014, 9:11 pm

Congratulations, you have been accepted as Trainee-Mod. You will train for the mod position and if you are good enough, you will me promoted to mod. If not you will go back to your original rank.
Congrats :D :D :D

75elks

Re: BadgerTom's Mod Application

Post by 75elks » January 1st, 2014, 10:22 pm

congratz badger!