Kori's mod application

KoriCuore

Kori's mod application

Post by KoriCuore » December 23rd, 2013, 4:40 pm

Denny aka KoriCuore

I want to be a mod because multiple people have told me i would be a good mod and would actualy like to see me as one.
Also i want to be a mod to help out with the general management of wherever i can help.
I honestly believe i can make a difference and would be a good addition to the team.

Im gonna be a good mod, because i have experience being staff and know what to expect being such,
also i know how the plugins work for the most part as ive dealt with installing them and managing them through console.

I have extensive experience on being a member of staff simply because i became a coowner with access to console
and on top of that also being one of the few staff members on that server to actualy be active.

I'm 29 y old and my timezone is GMT+1

My first language is dutch, but my english is just as good if not better than my native language.

i dont remember my joining date but it was somewhere in late oct/early november so probably about 2 months now

My main reason for applying is for the people that make up the community that we have on clownercraft :D

thank you for your consideration beforehand

Jobawick

Re: Kori's mod application

Post by Jobawick » December 26th, 2013, 1:31 am

Good Luck Kori :D
-Jobawick

saraholmsted

Post by saraholmsted » December 29th, 2013, 6:49 pm

Congratulations, you have been accepted as Trainee-Mod. You will train for the mod position and if you are good enough, you will me promoted to mod. If not you will go back to your original rank.
Congrats :D :D :D

Jobawick

Post by Jobawick » December 29th, 2013, 6:56 pm

Congratulations Kori!!!
-Jobawick

snowcoat

Post by snowcoat » January 3rd, 2014, 8:54 pm

Gratz on [Mod] Kori :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D