Re: Applying for trainee mod

Forum rules
No Swearing, being mean or offensive.
rmac1112

Re: Applying for trainee mod

Post by rmac1112 » October 3rd, 2013, 12:27 am

Hey Admins of clownercraft.

Here is my application for the role of Moderator.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Your name & ingame name(s): rmac1112
- Why you want to be a Mod : I want to be a mod because I have been playing for a long time and I have seen players come and go, and I want to be a part of this endless growing server.
- Why you would be a good Mod ; I would be a good mod because I will try my best to keep players happy on the server. I can be mean at sometimes, but most of the time I am a good friend to have.
- What experience you have in moderating a server : I have moderated 3 servers and I was an admin on one.
- Your Age and Time Zone : Age : 12 Time zone : GMT
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently : Only english :/
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft : I have played clownercraft for one and a half months.
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating : I usually get on every day, for about 3 - 5 hours.
- I also know how to use the plugins the server has to offer, coreprotect, co inspector, world edit Etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------