Trainee Mod Application

Forum rules
No Swearing, being mean or offensive.
Jobawick

Trainee Mod Application

Post by Jobawick » October 2nd, 2013, 9:13 pm

Hello community of Clownercraft.

I am writing this for my Mod Application for October 2013.

My names: My name is Joe and in the server it is Jobawick. I am almost 12 years old and I would like to be a mod as I would like to help the server and the community of it. I would be a good mod as I can be friendly but firm if it is needed. I will sort out as many report tickets as I can and when I can. I have learnt some about world edit and how to use it. I have been helping around the server in creative mode cleaning up several griefed areas near the spawn (with permission). I live in England and my time zone is GMT+1 I think. I speak English and have learnt a small bit in German. I have played on ClownerCraft for around 5 months now and I have been playing over an hour most days of the week.

If I get mod, my rule policy is:
Big grief = Permanent ban
Small grief (such as blocks moved or very little taken away or trampled crops) = Temporary ban.
If they argue with staff I will give them a warning. If they carry on I will kick them, if they carry on after that I will give them around a 2 hour ban.
I will also kick/ban if people: Advertise, spam, caps spam or anything else that happens in the chat or on the server.

If someone reports a rank-up I would look at it on the ranking forum coming soon and comment on that to what I think and also I would find it myself and have a look properly.

I would try my hardest to help people if they need it if I become mod.
Thank-you for reading this. :)
-Jobawick

Jobawick

Post by Jobawick » October 2nd, 2013, 9:15 pm

I also have a Skype account for my gaming friends. Feel free to add me! My name is: jobawick89
-Jobawick