Forum rules
No Swearing, being mean or offensive.
saraholmsted

Trainee-Mod Application

Post by saraholmsted » September 23rd, 2013, 11:51 pm

Your name & ingame name(s)
- Why you want to be a Mod
- Why you would be a good Mod
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
- Your Age and Time Zone
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.

I thought I would apply for mod too.... My name is Sarah, and on the server it's the same, Saraholmsted.
I would want to be mod because its something I've always wanted to try and do but never had the opportunity to do so. I love helping out on the server, especially with new players to get them started. I think that would make me a good mod. Also, I think the server needs more female staff ;)
I don't have any experience moderating a server but, I have looked into it and currently I am learning the commands and such that I would need to know with the plugins that are on the sever.
I am 17 and I live in Michigan(Eastern Time Zone) and I only speak English. I think I have played on ClownerCraft for about a month or so now but I spend a lot of time on the server, I am usually on late but I can be on at anytime needed . Also I've donated to the server so I am VIP if that means anything to this.
Hopefully you guys consider my application. Although I don't know much about being a mod, I am very eager to learn and help out the server anyway I can!

TheClowner
Site Admin

Re: Trainee-Mod Application

Post by TheClowner » September 24th, 2013, 4:17 pm

Congratulations!
You're application has been accepted.
You are in the role of Trainee-Mod for a short while.
If you manage to do a good job, you will become a full moderator.
If we feel you are not doing a good job, you will be moved back to your old rank.

~TheClowner

saraholmsted

Re: Trainee-Mod Application

Post by saraholmsted » September 24th, 2013, 6:59 pm

Thank you so much!
I'm so excited to help out the server :D