Becoming a Mod

Forum rules
No Swearing, being mean or offensive.
Killer_assassin5

Becoming a Mod

Post by Killer_assassin5 » September 23rd, 2013, 7:15 pm

Dear Friendly Admins and Owner.

My name is Fernando Flores, my in-game name is Killer_assassin5 and I would like to apply for the moderator position. I would love to become mod because I see that its a very challenging job and I want a challenge, especially in Minecraft. I want to feel the rush of people asking for help. I feel that I would be good for this position because I know many people on this server already and I would be able to Judge them without having favorites. So if it is necessary that I have to ban a friend I will do so. The experience I have in being a moderator are that I used to own a server. I think the most I had on that server was around 45 people. It was very fun and I had a very well trained staff. I was able to work with a lot of new plugins that I didn't know how to use which I am now very familiarized with. I am 15 1/2 and I live in Nebraska, although I am not so sure on the timezone but i think it might be Central. My Native language is Spanish but I also speak English very Fluently. I am guessing here but I think I have been on this server for about 2 months maybe more but im not so sure on that. I play from 3:25 or 4 to 11 or 12 My time, and I am willing to give up most of that time that I play on this server to becoming a Moderator. I think it would be very fun and enjoyable to be one so I hope you can consider me as one of your staff to who ever is reading this and let me become a Mod!!

Thank you for your time,
Killer_assassin5