Why I Could Be A Great Mod

Forum rules
No Swearing, being mean or offensive.
leonhogan0203

Why I Could Be A Great Mod

Post by leonhogan0203 » September 21st, 2013, 5:23 pm

Dear Reader,
I believe that I, leonhogan0203, should be a mod because.........
I play for a Minimum of 1 hour per day [exception! Holidays, family business, drowning in a puddle of acid cat pee] and can dedicate a lot of this time to helping the server.
I Use Minechat When Away From The Computer.
I know a lot of members of clownercraft already and know who to trust and who not to trust [e.g. joost + T.n.T.!!!!!].
I Have Been V.I.P. for a while meaning I know how to use commands such as co inspect and worldedit >:).
I Am On Usually around 9-10 'o' clock when there seems to be no other mods about.
[Personal Stuff]
My I.R.L. Name is Leon Hogan.
I'm Born and Breed in Ireland {West of England}.
I'm 13 almost 14 at the moment.
I've played on the server for about 3-4 months now but have only been using Teamspeak for 3-4 weeks.
I Would like to become a mod because i really like the server and it has been great fun for me and I REALLY would like to give something back.
Even if i don't get mod i will still try (as I always have) to help out everyone and anyone on the server.

So yes by this stage i'm sure you know what a great and humerus person i am and i do hope i'm lucky enough as to have the opportunity to be one of your mods
Thank you for reading! :!: :D.
Amy: I thought.. Well, I started to think you were just a mad man with a box.
The Doctor: Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box.