Trainee-Mod application.

Forum rules
No Swearing, being mean or offensive.
Spiritwolf~

Trainee-Mod application.

Post by Spiritwolf~ » September 6th, 2013, 11:07 pm

- Your name & in-game name(s) - Spirit_wolf123 is my IGN, and, since I'm a child, I do not wish to give out my name over the internet.
- Why you want to be a Mod - I have been a moderator on older servers and I thought it may be nice to try and be one again.
- Why you would be a good Mod - I will not tolerate any griefing at all. I will go through the griefing mod tickets first; then the rank-ups. Any tickets titled "Major grief!" [or something like that] I will go to first and ban the griefer if he/she has not been banned already. I will answer a user if they ask me a question and scold them if they're rude. I still like to play around a little bit, and even though I might get into a skirmish or two things usually get worked out. I can sometimes be quick to think and creative; but sometimes then, even, I do not know what to say. I know I am not aztec, but I am working really, really hard on the project right now. You may want more experienced players, but I do not mind. Even though I am 11 I can usually be very mature; you could ask most of my friends on the server.
- What experience you have in moderating a server. - I have been moderator on 2 servers, and I have been an admin on a roleplaying forum before. But it was pvp servers (vanilla with very few plugins) and I am currently learning how to use the commands.
- Your Age and Time Zone - Im 11, (I will be 12 very soon, so I may have told you I'm 12..) and my timezone is EST in north america.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently. - I speak Australian english mates.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft - I think around, 3-4 months?
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating. - My activity has died down because of school, so usually about 4 hours on weekdays and 7 on weekends. I will try to use most of it, if not all, for moderating.

Honestly, I'm just taking a chance with this. I know I most likely wont get it so I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm trying. This is probably the worst application I've ever done :/.
Your friend,
Spirit~

Spiritwolf~

Re: Trainee-Mod application.

Post by Spiritwolf~ » September 26th, 2013, 12:42 am

- edited topic -