Trainee-Mod Application

Forum rules
No Swearing, being mean or offensive.
pebrot2002

Trainee-Mod Application

Post by pebrot2002 » September 4th, 2013, 2:03 am

- Your name & ingame name(s): My ign name is pebrot2002
- Why you want to be a Mod: I want to become a moderator of this server because it is awesome and I think I will help being staff. It has been my favorite server since I joined it for first time, I think I would be a very good Mod and I would help alot moderating my favorite server. I am only 11 something that my be a reason that you dont choose me, but I can be very mature and can help like if I was much older.
- Why you would be a good Mod: I would be a good mod because I am online alot of time (2-3 hours a day and 20 the total in the week) and I have already owned a server and I know alot of how to moderate a server.
- What experience you have in moderating a server: I have moderated 3 servers and with those 3 servers I learned alot.
- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 11 years old (I am very mature for my age) And my TimeZone is CST.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently: English and spanish.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft: I have played around 3 months.
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating. I can be on the server alot of time. I am a very good member of ClownerCraft and I think I could help alot being staff.
Thanks,
Sincerly, Pebrot2002
Last edited by pebrot2002 on September 25th, 2013, 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

rmac1112

Good luck

Post by rmac1112 » September 14th, 2013, 2:30 pm

Good luck Pebrot. Hope you make it. :D

pebrot2002

Re: Applying for Trainee-Mod :D

Post by pebrot2002 » September 14th, 2013, 3:22 pm

I also hope you do it!