Mod-Trainee

Forum rules
No Swearing, being mean or offensive.
MasterTech45

Mod-Trainee

Post by MasterTech45 » September 3rd, 2013, 1:40 am

- Your name & ingame name(s)- My name on Clowner Craft is [ MasterTech45 ]
- Why you want to be a Mod - I would like to be a mod, because I like to help out as much as I can. I can problem solve if anything is needed to be solved.
- Why you would be a good Mod - Why, you may ask? Is because I truly like to help out as much as I can. I enjoy making things. Buildings, Maps.. Ect. I would just love to be apart of the staff. I welcome everyone that I see join the server with a good attitude and a smile.
- What experience you have in moderating a server. - I own my own server when I put it up for me and my friends. It's a bukkit Server like Clowner Craft. But I just host it on another computer.
- Your Age and Time Zone - I'm 15 and My Time Zone is CST
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently. I can speak English. And I am working on Spanish =P
- How long you have played on Clowner Craft - I would say around 4-5 Maybe Months.
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating. - I spend most of my time on the server, when I am not busy with Real Life. After School I have to do my homework then after homework I would go check on the server and stay on it for about 2-3 hours until Dinner. Lol.

Well that is why I think I should be a trainee mod on Clowner Craft! Thank you for reading this and have a great day ~ MasterTech45